Clearcable Summit 2019 Continues the Tradition of Building Better Broadband Communities of All Sizes
September 20, 2019
Technology professionals from all across North America gathered at the White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa in Niagara-on-the-Lake for Clearcable’s 14th annual Technology Summit. The event brings together all sectors of the telecommunications community to discuss relevant and emerging topics.
The 2019 Edition welcomed more than 170 attendees, many of whom were repeat attendees.
The Clearcable Summit Agenda Featured:
- Hoesin Badran, ISOC Technical Advisor at Internet Society – Securing Our Connected Future;
- A Next Generation PON Panel:
- Dan Moziar, IoT Product Specialist at Cisco – Customer Challenges with IoT Data and Security;
- Scott Brown, Executive Director at UpRamp by CableLabs – Metered Learning;
- Mark Ridgeway, Principle Solutions Architect at Casa Systems – Distributed Architecture and Remote Phy;
- Doug Blue, Director of Field Marketing at Calix – Rethinking the Evolution of Cable Network –
A Hybrid Approach;
- A Connected Home Panel:
Mike Baker from Rochester Network Supply says, “it provides an intimate setting to get face-to-face with our customers”.
Cable Cable Inc. was named Broadband Provider of the year saying that Clearcable has been a long-trusted partner. Lonny Tomczak mentions that “Clearcable has helped us down every technology path Cable Cable Inc. was exploring. From inception to support, Clearcable was always available to talk us through every single caveat of any technology venture we were considering.”
“I think we’re able to bring in a lot of relevant discussions to our clients and attendees… they’re able to pick up on new technology trends and new things happening in the industry” said Clearcable Connects President Ryan McCann. He especially noted “There is also a networking component which gives them a great opportunity to meet with other services providers and vendors to collaborate.”
With the annual Summit, Clearcable is continuing its tradition of building better broadband communities of all sizes with innovation, reliability and integrity.